Veg Fajita - as prepared in earlier recipe
Tilapia fish fillet - 4
Cajun Spice Mix - 2 tsp
Salt - as required
Oil - 1 tbsp
Method of Preparation
1. Sprinkle and rub spice mix and salt uniformly onto the fillets.
2. Heat oil in a skillet (frying pan).
3. Put fish fillets in the skillet (frying pan) and cook/fry both sides.
4. Top the veg Fajita with cooked/fried fish and serve hot.
Notes & Tips
1. Best served on a hot sizzler plate.
2. If you do not have Cajun spice mix, you can use a masala mix of onion, garlic, black pepper, red pepper and thyme.