Potato - 2 (medium size)
Curd – 2 tbsp
Kuttu Ka Aata (Buckwheat Flour) – 2 tbsp
Fresh coriander (finely chopped) - 2-3 tbsp
Chilli flakes – as per taste
Sendha Namak (सेंधा नमक, Rock Salt) – as per taste
Oil – 2-3 tsp
Method of Preparation
1. Peel, wash and grate potato and soak in water for 5 min.
2. Drain the water with strainer and remove any excess water by pressing between hands.
3. Add kuttu, curd, chilli flakes and sendha namak to grated potato and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and spread small portions of the potato mixture on the pan.
5. Cook on low medium flame on both sides till golden brown.
6. Serve with any chutney or dip of choice.
Notes & Tips