Milk - ½ litre
Makhana (मखाना) – 2 cups (cut into small pieces)
Badam (बादाम, Almond) – 8-10 (finely chopped)
Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
Sugar – 5 tsp or as per taste
Method of Preparation
1. Dry roast makhana for few minutes in kadai and keep aside.
2. Boil milk in a deep pan and reduce to 2/3rd of the quantity.
3. Add roasted makhana and badam to milk and boil for another 8-10 min on medium-low flame.
4. Add sugar and cardamom powder, boil for another 2 min.
5. Remove from heat, cool and serve chilled.
Notes & Tips