Bihar and Jharkhand - Food and Recipe
Grilled Fish (Basa)
Basa fish fillet – 5-6 (2 inch pieces)
Lime juice – 1 tbsp
Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
Garlic powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Method of Preparation
1. Marinate Basa fillet in salt, lime juice, black pepper powder and garlic powder for 15-20 mins.
2. Heat a grill pan with olive oil. Turn on heat to medium.
3. Grill the fish both sides till golden brown and cooked.
4. Serve hot with green salad or stir-fried mixed veg.
Notes & Tips
1. I have used Basa, but you can use any other fish fillet of your choice.