Bihar and Jharkhand - Food and Recipe
Chicken – 250 gm (Boneless cubes)
Shaan shaami kabab masala – 2 tsp
Fresh mint leaves – 1 cup (washed and chopped)
Green chillies – 2-3 (chopped)
Garlic – 6-7 cloves (peeled and chopped)
Rice flour/cornflour/breadcrumbs for coating
Oil – 1-2 tsp
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation
1. Blend all the ingredients in blender except oil and rice flour.
2. Rest the minced chicken with masala for 10 min.
3. Make cutlets of desired shape and size and coat with rice flour.
4. Heat a teaspoon of oil in non stick pan.
5. Add the cutlets, cover and cook over low to medium flame till golden on one side.
6. Once done , flip the side and allow to cook again till golden.
7. Serve hot with dip of your choice.
Notes & Tips