1. Knead aata to make soft roti like dough.
2. Peel and mash potatoes and keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in kadai and leave rest of the oil for making parathas.
4. Add green chilli to oil. Mix dhania powder, jeera powder, red chilli powder and
turmeric together with 2 tbsp water and add to the kadai.
5. Fry for 1-2 min on medium heat and then add the mashed potatoes. Mix well.
6. Add salt and mix well for 2-3 mins. Remove from heat and add amchoor and
fresh coriander leaves and again mix well. Allow this mixture to cool.
7. Make roti size loyias from the atta dough and make katori from the loyia.
8. Make balls from potato mixture of size almost same as that of loyias.
9. Fill potato mixture in the aata katori and close the katoris.
10. Roll into 6-7“ diameter rotis.
11. Heat tawa and cook these rotis brushing with approx. ½ tsp oil on both sides.
12. Serve hot with butter/sweet tomato chutney or plain curd.