Konhda (कोंहड़ा, pumpkin with green skin) - 500 gm
Hing - 2 pinch
Methi - 1/2 tsp
Haldi - 1/4 tsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Green Chilli - 2 to 3 (chopped)
Dhaniya Patta - 1 bunch (chopped)
Lemon juice of 1/4 lemon
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation
1. Cut konhda into finger size pieces. Do not peel.
2. Heat ghee in a kedahi
. Add methi and hing.
3. When methi turns red, add konhda, haldi and salt.
4. Mix well and cook under cover till konhda is done.
5. Remove cover and allow any excess water to dry up.
6. Remove heat. Finish with green chilli, lemon juice and dhaniya patta.
Notes & Tips