White til (Sesame seeds) - 150 gm
Gud (Cane jaggery) - 300 gm
Water - 1-2 tsp (optional)
Method of Preparation
1. Heat a kadai and roast the Til, on low heat, till it sputters and gives out aroma.
2. Remove from heat and keep aside in a plate.
3. Heat the kadai again, melt the gud on low heat. Add water if desired (you may omit water).
4. Add roasted Til and mix thoroughly.
5. Remove from heat, transfer in a plate and let cool for 1 minute.
6. Wet hands with water, take a handful of the mixture and press tightly to make laddoo.
7. Repeat for the rest of the mixture, cool for at least an hour and serve Til laddoos or Tilwa / Tilba.
Notes & Tips