Fresh cream (Amul fresh cream can be used) - 1 cup (at room temperature)
Salt - 1/2 tsp or as per taste
Lemon juice - 4 tbsp
Finely chopped veggies (cucumber, onion, capsicum, etc) - 3 tbsp or as desired
Dried parsley (crushed) - 1 tsp (optional)
Black pepper (freshly crushed) or chilli flakes- 1/2 tsp (optional)
Method of Preparation
1. Take cream and salt in a deep bowl. Whip with a hand blender for 1 minute.
2. Add lemon juice little by little, and keep stirring till you are done adding.
3. Let it rest for 30-40 minutes or till the cream thickens. (You can warm it lightly, if it does not thicken)
4. Stir with a spoon, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Serve with fish fingers, cutlets or even potato chips.
Notes & Tips