Paneer - 500 gm (cut in 1" cubes)
Palak Saag (spinach) - 500 gm
Tomato - 100 gm (chopped)
Onion - 100 gm (chopped)
Jeera Powder - 1 tsp
Haldi - 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Ginger Paste 1 tsp
Cheese - 20 gm (grated)
Butter - 10 gm
Pure Desi Ghee - 100 gm
Salt to Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Clean, wash and chop palak saag.
2. Cook in pressure cooker with 1/2 tsp salt and grind to a fine paste.
3. Heat ghee in a Kedahi
and fry paneer to pink colour. Keep aside.
4. Add onion and jeera in the ghee remaining in the Kedahi
5. Add ginger-garlic paste and tomato. Fry.
6. Add haldi powder and palak. Mix well and stir for a while.
7. Add paneer and salt, and cook with 1 cup of water.
8. Add garam masala powder and garnish with butter and grated cheese.
9. Serve with naan or rice.
Notes & Tips