Mutton Kheema - 250 gm
Aaloo - 2 (boiled and mashed)
Onion - 50 gm (finely chopped)
haldi - 1/2 tsp
Ginger Paste - 1/2 tsp
Garlic Paste - 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
Arrowroot Powder - 1 tbsp
Bread Crumb - 50 gm
Cooking Oil - 300 ml
Salt to Taste
Method of Preparation
1. Tie kheema in muslin cloth and put in boiling water.
2. When done, remove and squeeze out any excess water.
3. Mix aaloo, haldi and salt in the kheema.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a Kedahi
. Fry onion.
5. Add ginger-garlic paste, kashmiri mirch, garam masala and chaat masala.
6. Stir fry and add kheema. Mix well. Cool and make small balls of kheema mixture.
7. Mix arrowroot powder in water with little salt to prepare batter.
8. Dip kheema balls in the batter and coat with bread crumbs.
9. Deep fry and serve with salad, sauce or chutney.
Notes & Tips