Aaloo (potato) - 250 gm
Roasted Jeera Powder - 1/2 tsp
Roasted Dhaniya Powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
Saffola Green or Refined Oil - 400 gm
Maida - 500 gm
Salt - 1 tsp
Chaat Masala - 1/2 tsp
Method of Preparation
1. Boil aaloo, peel and mash well.
2. Heat 1 tbsp Saffola in a pan. Add jeera, dhaniya and garam masala powders.
3. Add mashed aaloo and stir well. Sprinkle chaat masala and remove heat.
4. Sift maida. To this mix 3 tbsp Saffola and 1/2 tsp salt.
5. Knead maida to a soft dough using water.
6. Roll out thin rotis and spread aaloo mixture on these rotis.
7. Fold them into rolls and cut into small pieces (chinkis).
8. Deep fry "chinkis" in oil and serve Hot with tomato sauce and chilli sauce.
Notes & Tips
1. Serving: 6 persons
2. Time: 30 minutes