1. Boil aaloo, peel and mash well.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan. Add capsicum, carrot, onion and French bean.
3. Fry till onion turns light pink.
4. Add chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, ginger paste, ajinomoto and salt.
5. Fry a little and mix the mashed aaloo well. Remove heat and mix 1 tsp
6. Make a batter with 1 tsp of arrowroot and water.
7. Make small round balls of aaloo mixture, dip in the batter and toss in bread
8. Give cutlet shape to the balls and deep fry in oil.
9. Serve Hot with salad and sauce.